Why Hire a Roof Consultant?
As a building owner/manager the condition of your building is a major concern. Your roof is one of the largest investments and it’s the most likely part of the structure to cause damage when it fails. Knowing the condition of your roof, and understanding which options for repair and/or replacement are appropriate, will help you plan for the future and reduce your building’s lifecycle costs. Are you ready for a new roof but don’t know what your options are? Setness Roof Inspection will help you decide what roof system is right for your building and budget.
Setness Roof Inspection will help you:
- Determine the life expectancy of your roof: Do you know when your roof was installed? Can you accurately predict the remaining time your roof will last? We will help you make that determination so you can plan accordingly.
- Extend the life of your roof: Our professional roof consultants have many years of experience in repairing and maintaining commercial and residential roofs. We will provide you with a comprehensive plan to maximize the remaining life of your roof, saving you thousands of dollars.
- Assess the cost of your roofing project: The cost of a new roofing system is composed of many elements including: Labor, Materials, Insurance, Complexity of the Project, Time Constraints and Quality of the Work Performed.
- Choose the right roofing system for your building: There are always advances in technology that offer better solutions in cost and function. Our consultants follow all the most up to date roof systems and materials and will provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision on the right roof system.
- Choose the right roofing system manufacturer: Our consultants are knowledgeable on all the major roof system manufacturers and will present you with the options and facts you need to decide on the right roof system for your building and budget.
- Determine if you can phase the roofing project: Often roof work can be phased in over several years so you can offset the cost of your roof investment. We will provide the expertise you need to establish a comprehensive plan. This may include repair work to stabilize problem areas, which can defer the replacement of existing roofs and possibly allow for a roof to be replaced one section at a time.